Grand Drawing of 6 Art Works
- Tickets on sale: From November 12, 2016 to April 2, 2017, at 4 p.m. Online tickets will be available until April 2, 2017 at 3 p.m.
- Date and place of drawing: The drawing will take place on April 2, 2017, at 4 p.m. in the Arts Sutton Gallery, 7 Academy St., Sutton, in the presence of the public.
- Prizes: A total of 6 works of art will be given to the holders of the winning tickets. The final date for claiming the prizes will be May 13, 2017, at 4 p.m.
The following works of art will be given as prizes:
- Procedure of drawing: Each work of art will be assigned a number from 1-6. Six tickets will be randomly drawn. Each winner who is present at the draw may choose one of the above works of art. If the winner is not present, an neutral person will pick one of the 6 numbers and the associated work will be given to the holder of the ticket.
- Cost and number of tickets: Five hundred (500) tickets will be for sale, with the following conditions: 1 ticket – $20, 3 tickets – $50, 7 tickets – $100.
- Purchase of tickets: Tickets will be sold at the gallery by board members or volunteers and via the Arts Sutton website (Online tickets – 2017 Grand drawing). Online tickets will be filled and deposited in a box in front of witnesses.
- Eligibility: Members of the board of directors and employees are not eligible to take part in the drawing. All ticket holders must be of legal age.
- Destination of funds: All proceeds will be used by the general fund of Arts Sutton, Inc. to pursue its activities and fulfill its mission.
RACJ License number- 423910-1