Les rendez-vous Arts Sutton 2021
3rd Edition - September 18 and 19, 2021
In collaboration with the Town of Sutton, Arts Sutton organized "Les rendez-vous Arts Sutton" every September, in the heart of the village with the mission of making cultural life flourish in contemporary and current art.
This event is for artists of all disciplines and all levels, emerging, semi-professional and professional. The selection of files will be made by an evaluation committee.
- Jury Prize $ 250
- People's Choice Award
- And more …
2020 Jury Prize
- Sylvie Fournier
2020 People's Choice Award
- Ex-aequo: Manon Marchand and Luc Nadeau
|Saturday, September 18, 2021||from 10 am to 5 pm||EXHIBITION|
|Sunday, September 19, 2021||from 10 am to 5 pm||EXHIBITION|
|Type||Fee (to submit the file and reserve your space)|
|Arts Sutton Membre||$95 for exhibition fees (no fees for opening a file)|
|Non membre||$150 ($25 for opening a file/non-refundable + $ 125 for exhibition fees)|
Interested artists in the Rendez-vous Arts Sutton need to complete the online registration form until July 1st. The places are limited.
- The artist must provide a tent of 10 ’x 10’ (maximum size accepted), hanging system, table and chair (s))
- The installation of the marquees will be on Saturday, September 18 at 8 a.m.
- The participating artist must be present on the site and ready to welcome the public from 9:30 am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Dismantling will take place at the closing of the event (Sunday September 19 at 5 p.m.) for the greatest respect of visitors.
- A security guard will be on site during closure time.
- There is no electricity on site.
Andrée Pelletier | Coordinator